What delivery options do you offer?
We offer a Home Delivery option as well as a Click and collect service for selected stores. Times and cost for deliveries will vary depending on the location. For more information, please see our delivery information page.
What is the White Glove Delivery Service?
- With our premium White Glove Delivery Service, items are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice - and are then unpacked and fully assembled for you.
- Delivery is arranged by our Customer Service team who will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date and time frame.
Why does the delivery method differ depending on the item?
The delivery method differs because we use a courier service to deliver small items such as:
- Bedding, Bath, Rugs, Decor & Cushions, which takes 1-3 business days to deliver.
We use our White Glove Service for larger items and products that require assembly such as:
- Outdoor Furniture, Home Office, Living Room, Bedroom & Lighting which takes 2-7 business days to deliver.
- *Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
How do I know if I'm eligible for the White Glove Delivery Service?
- If you order at least one item with the following White Glove icon, your entire order will be delivered through the White Glove Service.
What time does Pottery Barn customer care team operate, and how can I get in contact?
You can contact our customer care team on the following number: 800-SHAYA or 800-74292
Pottery Barn Customer Service:
We are open from 10am to 10pm 7 days a week (including Public holidays). You can also contact us using our quick form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can I track my order online?
You can view your orders from us at any time using our website. Simply follow the steps below.
- Log in to our website and click on 'my account' at the top of the page.
- Click on the link ‘View Orders’ on the left of the page. This will show you your order history.
To track your order you’ll need to check the dispatch email we sent to you after you ordered from us. The email will contain a link and a tracking number which you’ll need to track your order. Once you’ve found this, please follow the steps below.
- Copy the Tracking Number from your dispatch email and click on the link in the same email which will take you to our courier’s website.
- Follow the instructions on the courier website and insert the Tracking Number where requested.
- The courier website will then display information regarding the status of your order.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to specify a day or time for delivery, either at the point of order, or by calling our customer care team.
When I place an order, how long does delivery take?
Your order confirmation email will inform you of the expected lead time for delivery. Our courier company will attempt to call you should they not have enough delivery information to deliver your order.
I've received my order, but it's not suitable. How do I return it?
Pottery Barn is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. We will be happy to refund or exchange any item(s)* that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging, within 15 days of receipt of your order with a copy of the Invoice. Items can be returned to any Pottery Barn store.
Please visit our Terms & Conditions Of Sale page for full details.
I've received a discount voucher but the code doesn't work online, why is this?
Please be aware that once you’ve applied the voucher code, it cannot be used again, so please do not apply it until you’re sure that you’re ready to place and pay for your order.
Most common reasons for promotion codes not working are: being out of date; being applied to products that are not eligible or the set order limit not being reached.
If you’re still having problems, please call us on 800-SHAYA or 800-74292 (United Arab Emirates) 10am to 10pm 7 days a week (including Public holidays). You can also contact us using our quick form and we'll be happy to explain how you can redeem your discount online.
How can I remove my details from your mailing list?
We’re sorry to hear you’re thinking about unsubscribing. Simply login to your account on our website and follow the quick steps below.
- Click on the 'My Account' link at the top of the website.
- Click on the 'Communication Preferences'
- Simply un-tick the email check box and click 'Save'.
- You will see a message telling you that the subscription has been removed.
- If you wish to subscribe to the newsletters again at any time, simply navigate to this section, tick the check box and click 'Save'.
You can also unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of any promotional email. On click, you will navigate to the un-subscription page on the website where once you enter the reason for un-subscription and click 'Unsubscribe', you can start a new shopping journey.
Why has my order been cancelled?
Your order may be cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common reasons for this are:-
- High demand of goods – In this event, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation and what to do next.
- If you requested a cancellation. You’ll receive a confirmation email once this has been done.
- If we’ve been unsuccessful in delivering the order to your chosen delivery address.
- If payment was not successful
- If the order was not collected from the selected store within the collection period of 7 days
I've placed an order and would like to know what couriers you use?
We are using Aramex courier to deliver our product to your door.
Your dispatch email will contain a link and a tracking number which you’ll need to track your order. Follow our step by step instructions to track your order at any time.
What is Click & Collect?
You can place an order for an item online and have it delivered to the store of your choice. This service is free of charge for all orders.
Click and collect is available in the majority of our stores, once you have selected the products you wish to purchase the stores offering this service will be displayed on the delivery page.
What items are eligible for Click & Collect?
To find out whether an item is eligible for you to pick up at a store, check the product's detail page on our website. Most of our home accessory products are eligible for in-store pickup, with the exception of furniture, select mirrors and select lighting products.
I've placed an order online and it looked as though it was processed; yet I haven't received a confirmation email. Why?
We’re sorry that you haven't received your confirmation email. If our email address is not in your address book or safe list, it may have been classed as spam mail, meaning that it might not have appeared in your inbox. It is also worth checking that your email address has been entered into your account correctly.
Usually our confirmation emails are usually sent within a few minutes of an order being placed. However, when our site is very busy, you may have to wait a little bit longer before you receive your email.
How do I change my delivery address?
You may update your Pottery Barn address book by clicking the 'my account' link at the top of the page, logging in using your username and password and selecting 'address book' from where you can add, remove and amend your addresses.
If you have already placed an order changes made in this area will not alter their delivery details. Once an order has been placed it is often not possible for us to change the delivery address.
After placing my order, when is payment taken from my account?
Only when your order is dispatched from our warehouse will your credit card be charged.
Debit card payments will be charged upon order confirmation.
How do I know if my online order has been successful?
When you place an order on our website, we will reply to you with an email confirming your order and all delivery and billing address details, including all the items you have ordered.
Please check that all the information is correct on this confirmation email as incorrect information can cause delays on your order.
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you have an existing account with us and have forgotten your password please click the 'sign in / register' link at the top of the page. Click the 'forgotten your password?' link. We will then send you an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you don't receive your password reset email within 1 hour please check your spam folder. If the email is not in your spam folder please request another by contacting our customer care team number 800-SHAYA or 800-74292 (United Arab Emirates).
Can I change my payment information?
Once an order has been placed we are unable to change your payment information. By default we do not store any payment information on our systems.
To update or change your personal information please log-in to potterybarnae.com using the 'sign in / register' link at the top of the page. If you are already signed in please click the 'my account' link at the top of the page. Then select 'my details and contact preferences'. From this section you may view and amend your password, address, wishlist and contact details including choosing how you would like us to contact you.